Pricing Plans to suit your yoga practice
If you are new to the studio, this pass is for you!
Join any regular class in-studio, outdoors or online during your first 14 days
No limit to how many classes you can join
Special offer on monthly pass - Save $36
best valueMonthly Unlimited
If you take class twice a week, this your best option.
Free member mat storage
10% off workshop classes, private lessons and retail purchases
1 free guest pass per month (Value $25) *
Free member specialty classes (i.e. yin, pranayama, live music restorative and more)
Two vacation holds a year **
Flexible10 Class Pack
Class packs can be used anytime for regular classes
Class packs expire 5 years from purchase date
Single, drop-in passes can be used anytime for regular classes
- Guest pass must be redeemed each month; it cannot be carried over for future months, a $25 value per guest pass!
- Two vacation holds a year for no longer than 45 days and no less than 7 days (with notice prior to current billing cycle)
- Passes are not shareable or transferable.
- Single or Drop-in passes are not for use in workshops.
Artemis Yoga Gift Cards
Give the gift of yoga
Gift Certificates may be used toward anything we offer. Purchase an eGift Certificate to print or email from home.
Private sessions are an opportunity for breakthroughs in your practice!
Whether you want a bit more instruction, are working on a specific pose or coming off an injury or are simply new to yoga and would like more 1:1 instruction, a private session might be for you.
Rates per private session (up to 2 persons)*
- Tune up – 30 minutes – $75
- One hour – $125
- 1.5 hours – $185
*Please inquire if you have a specific teacher in mind as our general rates may not apply.